Items warehoused and shipped directly from Buildmate Stores
1. FREE RETURNS with our 10 Day Money Back Guarantee
Should you need to return something, we aim to make it as quick and easy as possible to exchange or refund your purchase. This page explains how to do it. Please note your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance
If you no longer want the item or it is faulty you simply need to return the item to Buildmate's store Remember that you will need to bring your method of payment, receipt, invoice or order reference number with you. Once we have checked the item was purchased within 10 days we will exchnage the item or issue you with a refund. See below for items that have been delivered direct to you by one of our suppliers. Please note that make to order items are excluded unless they are faulty.
2. What do I do if an item develops a fault after 10 days?
If an item is faulty and you purchased it more than 10 days ago, we would still like to try and solve the problem. Depending on the situation we may be able to offer you a replacement or a reduced price for the item.
3. I've installed my product, but a part is faulty/missing, can I exchange/receive just that part?
If you have installed your products, discovered or encountered a fault and are not easily able to remove or return them please contact us to discuss the options that might be available to resolve the issue.
4. Can I return something even if it’s not faulty?
You can return an item if it's not faulty, provided it is within 10 days of purchase and as long as the items are returned unused and with its original packaging.
5. Can I return something whether I had the item delivered or collected it myself?
Whether you collected the item or had it delivered our standard return policy applies.
6. I can’t return the item to a Buildmate easily, what should I do?
We can arrange for a driver to pick up the item but there is a fee for doing this; normally more than the original subsidised delivery fee. Please Contact Us for further advice.
7. What should I do if I’ve already used or installed something which has developed a fault within 10 days of purchase?
If an item becomes faulty within 10 days from the date of purchase, then you return the goods along with the receipt, invoice or order reference number and receive a full refund or a replacement. If you cannot return the item then please contact us for further advice on how to resolve the issue.
8. I've not received my refund yet, how long does this take?
Refunds to card can take 3-5 working days. If you have not received your refund within this time, please Contact Us.
Items warehoused and shipped directly from manufacturer/suppliers
1. My product came direct from a supplier, how do I return it?
If your product came direct from one of our suppliers, we will need to organise your return with them. Please Contact us so we can arrange for our supplier to get in touch with you to work out the best course of action to take.
Please note, currently we cannot accept return of these items to our Stores.